Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Greet Fall Rain.

It's a rainy day in Boston.  One of those days when office bees go to work in the dark and leave work in the dark not cause it's late late Fall or deep in those dungeon months of winter... the clouds just dictate 'grey.' And it's strangely warm.  So a blessing then, that it's just rain pinning my jacked and glasses' lenses and not a slurry sleet or snow.

It has me thinking about the coming months, their potential for seasonal melancholy and reflection, and inevitably the mind begins the approach and projected path.  Fear not, for this time, wheels are sure on their axles and ready for mucking.  This wheelwright's anticipation is bright, bright.  This will be the wintering of my doubts and the activation of fresh thought.  For I have housed myself in exposed rooms that admit:  THERE IS WORK TO DO.

TIME TO FIND DISCIPLINE and THUS, BECOME THE DISCIPLE.


No comments:

Post a Comment